Monday, February 1, 2016

My own little world(happy place)


This is my happy place. I place where I can have peace and queit. A place where I think about my life. Also I the place where I think about my lost love ones. This is the place where I think about my darkest memories and happiest memories.  When I sit outside I dream of what life could be like in my near future. Furthermore I think about the time a spend with my family and friends. 

I in a world of my own when I'm in my happy place.

What your happy place?


3 comments:

  1. This is a remarkable temporary escape. I also think about darkest and happiest moments of my life. Keep up the good work Sir. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I enjoyed reading about your special place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good paragraph. I could see you made a few mistakes through out the essay. I could relate to your temporary escape, overall great job!

    ReplyDelete