Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A little about me

My name is Brandon Davis.
I'm a member of BC rain football team, robotics team, hi-q team, scholar bowl team, and national honor society.
My favorite color is red.
I love working out.
I have plans to be a engineer one day.
In my AP class I want to learn how to be a better writer.
Also I would learn to continue learning AP level vocabulary to expand my vocabulary.
I believe you should be honest to others and yourself.
In my free time I love watching sports games or hanging out with friends or family.

3 comments:

  1. I think I sit by you in class. We have the same hobbies. Hi Q you must be smart. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very involved in your school and the activities that go on.Taking Ap classes I think you would make an awesome engineer one day. I also believe you should be honest to others and yourself.

    ReplyDelete