Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Power of Kindness Will overwhelm You






To me kindness means to treat others how you would want to be treated. Kindness means being sincerely nice to rude individuals. It means going out of your way to help others when you don't have to/want to. Kindness is when you give a helping hand to someone in need of help. Furthermore, I truly feel a rush of joy when I help someone. I feel a sense of pride and love when I help I person in need. I feel like I part of a movement by any act of kindness that a attempt. Also one can so a act of kindness by simply giving someone a helping hand. One can show an act of kindness by helping the homeless or people in trouble and need help. The kindness thing someone did for me was when  a ride home when it was serve thuderstorm and even offer me a meal after a long day at football practice. I was truly touch because I did not know them and they could have let me walk home in the rain. When some says thank you too be a take it to heart because I know did a act of kindness out of love. If I had a million dollars I would set up a system where I provide a home and food for the homeless. Furthermore I would donate to children charities for foster kid and trouble teens. Lastly I would try to build our community where they are able not to live in poverty.


Lastly, Kind gesture I would due for a easter weekend is to volunteer at local homeless shelters and visit sick kids at USA children and women hospitals. Act of kindness is more valuable to anyone in need of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment