Friday, April 22, 2016

My ACT review

        During the time period I took the ACT test there were several things I took away from the test. I felt I did pretty good overall on my test. Some of my struggle was probably on science because of the word and the multiple charts I had to read. Furthermore math was probably easy if I took the math ACT part last year, but I had forgotten several things. My test environment was pretty good but it was a quite a few students sleep. Also, I felt I was prepare for the English part of the exam.
         Next, I think I should have study more because if I knew extra material I would have excel in every part of the test. I think I made in the 20-25 range on the exam. My goal was a 28, but the day of the ACT I was tired from extracurricular activities and did not get much sleep. From my analysis B.C Rain did not prepare us like the last couple of years. In addition, I did not receive any ACT exam I feel I can ace the test next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment